Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Thing #16- Career Prep

Start by watching this intro video on Hatching Your Career Plan here.

Q1- Game of Life

http://showmethefuture.org/

This is a really cool game about how you would do in the "real" world. I didn't do so well....

Q2- Who are You?

I took a Holland Codes quiz and I found out that I am an Investigative and Artistic person.




Here is a wordle I made to represent myself:
Q3- Career Match

My top 3 career clusters:

Arts and Communication
Science, Technology, and Engineering
Marketing, Sales, and Service

Here is a presentation for my Career Matches that I made using Google Slides. It shows clearly show what career paths I am interested in and the specs of those positions.


Q4- Promote Yourself

I will be posting a copy of my resume after revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment